50 km northeast of Thunder Bay, ON
- Metallica has 100% interest in the Sammy Ridgeline Project and is one of the largest landowners within the region.
- Within the Thunder Bay Mining Division in northwestern Ontario in the northern part of the Proterozoic Midcontinent Rift region, an important emerging Ni-Cu-PGM province.
- Geology of the Sammy Ridgeline Project is very similar to the TBN/Escape Lake projects, and a number of base and precious metal mineral occurrences and historical drill holes are present on the property package. The major controlling structures of TBN/Escape lake cross the East and West Sammy Ridgeline Properties.
- Sammy Ridgeline Property surrounds Clean Air Metals Inc.’s ( TSX-V: AIR) T.B.N property, which includes a historical 2011 estimate of 695,000oz PtEq at 2.8gpt PtEq (Indicated) and 23,000oz PtEq at 2.5 gpt PtEq (Inferred) (source: Clean Air Metals, 2020).
- High grade zone drilled by Rio Tinto on T.B.N property in 2010-2012 intercepted 33.4m at 7.28gpt Pt+Pd+Au and 2.26% Cu+Ni.
- Exploration program to commence on Sammy Ridgeline in summer 2021.