30 km west of Marathon, ON
- 100% interest in the Richview Pine Project
- Within the Thunder Bay Mining Division in north-west Ontario, Canada, in the northern part of the Proterozoic Midcontinent Rift region, an important emerging Ni-Cu-PGM province.
- 65km drive south on Hwy 527 from Impala’s [formerly North American Palladium’s (NAP)] Lac des Ille Mine and approximately 12km east of the Sunday Lake PGE project. The Sammy Ridgeline Property is only 40km north of Thunder Bay and accessed by paved highway. TBN is adjacent to a new 230 kilovolt power line.
- Geology of the Sammy Ridgeline Project is very similar to the TBN/ Escape Lake projects, and a number of base and precious metal mineral occurrences and historical drill holes are present on the property package. The Major controlling structures of TBN/Escape lake cross the East and West Sammy Ridgeline Properties.
- Airborne electromagnetic survey planned for Spring 2021
- Planning on commencing exploration on the Richview Pine Project in summer 2021.
- Generation Mining (CSE: GENM): On January 6, 2020, Generation Mining Limited released a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) giving Marathon an after-tax net present value (NPV) of $871 million. Making the Marathon deposit is ‘one of’ the largest undeveloped platinum group metal mineral resources in North America hosting several PGM-Copper deposits, including the 7.1-million-ounce palladium-equivalent Marathon Deposit. Estimated to produce 194,000 oz PDEQ annually over a 14-year mine life (source: Generation Mining, 2020)