Metallica Metals Corp. is a junior exploration company targeting gold, silver, platinum, and palladium in some of the most active exploration districts in Canada. Its flagship asset, the Starr Project, is host to multiple high-grade gold and silver discoveries that have been identified through trenching, bulk sampling, and diamond drilling. In addition, Metallica is one of the largest landholders in the rapidly advancing Marathon/Thunder Bay North area mining districts where other junior mining companies, Generation Mining and Clean Air Metals are advancing their sizable high-grade platinum-palladium +/- copper-nickel-silver-gold projects. Metallica also holds sizable land positions in British Columbia’s Golden Triangle. Metallica is led by a team of seasoned mining industry professionals and are driven to make significant discoveries and return value to shareholders.
- Exposure to gold, silver, platinum and palladium in Ontario and B.C.
- Starr project host to high grade gold & silver results with results including samples up to 356.3 g/t gold & 850 g/t silver.
- Sammy Ridgeline project – East and West blocks surrounding Clean Air Metals’ Thunder Bay North Project holding similar geology and structures.
- Richview Pine project on trend to and in close proximity to Generation Mining’s Marathon deposit and shares similar geology at the margins of the Coldwell magmatic complex.
- Big Mac project located in the highly prospective Golden Triangle area of B.C., surrounding Aben Resources who is completing a large diamond drilling program.